Parts Salesperson:Hutson, Inc
View Hutson, Inc profile and job listings
This individual will perform a variety of customer service, marketing, promoting, advertising, and stocking duties related to the parts sales that contribute to the efficient, safe and profitable operation of the parts department. They will assist customers by properly identifying needed items, using electronic parts catalogs and other available resources. They will merchandise and invoice based on company guidelines.
• Assist in keeping parts department clean and professional.
• Record all sales (including lost sales) and/or customer transactions using Company provided systems/tools and guidelines.
• Assist in maintaining the retail sales floor and displays to meet or exceed the dealerships standards and ensure customer satisfaction.
• Take a proactive approach to inventory control by assisting and or reporting discrepancies.
• Ensure internal and external customers receive the correct parts in a timely manner.
• Proactively study and stay current on industry and product information.
• Mark and store parts in stockroom according to prearranged system and assist with cycle count duties.
• Perform all other duties as assigned by management in a professional and efficient manner.
• Participate in team UNITY meetings to promote unity and foster teamwork between departments.
• Must attend periodic meetings with senior leadership to obtain direction and guidance on company goals
Experience, Education, and Skills:
• At least 3 years of retail sales experience is preferred.
• High School Diploma or GED equivalent is required.
• Parts training or industry experience is preferred.
• Understanding of mechanical and technical terms.
• Knowledge of parts operating systems preferred.
• Ability to work with various computer software packages, including Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Interpersonal skills are needed when dealing with customers and co-workers.
• Should be service oriented and always be willing to assist the customer.
• Strong leadership skills are required to offer direction or opinions when needed.
Essential Eligibility Requirements:
• Forklift Certification
Essential Job Requirements:
1. General Physical Requirements:
• Light work: Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally and/or negligible amount of force constantly to move objects.
2. Physical Activities:
• Stooping, Kneeling, Crouching, Reaching, Standing, Walking, Lifting, Fingering, Grasping, Feeling, Talking, Hearing, Repetitive, Motions, and Crawling.
3. Visual Acuity:
• The worker is required to have close visual acuity to perform an activity such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; expansive reading; visual inspection involving small defects, small parts and/or operation of machines (includes inspection); using measurement devices; and/or assembly of fabrication of parts at distances close to the eyes.
• The worker is required to have visual acuity to determine the accuracy, neatness, thoroughness of work assigned or to make general observations of facilities or structures.
• The worker is required to have visual acuity to operate motor vehicles or heavy equipment.
||Sales / Sales Mgmt [ View All Sales / Sales Mgmt Jobs ]
||Russellville, KY Logan County
||02/16/2017 / Viewed 47 times